Registering to become a part of the Bradshaw Bretton team couldn’t be simpler. To ensure the highest standards however, we do exercise a strict compliance process.
Step 1: Submit your application
You can submit your CV or complete an application form online to register with us. Please note, only complete applications will be considered. Our compliance team can also send hard copy registration packs upon request.
Step 2: Arrange an interview
If your application is successful, our recruitment resourcers will be in touch to arrange an interview. Your interview will take place at your nearest Bradshaw Bretton branch.
Step 3: Documentation collection and review
Ensuring you have the right experience and qualifications for your role at Bradshaw Bretton is important. As part of compliance our officers will work with you to gather various documentation, including:
- Completed application form
- Up-to-date CV
- Identification – such as valid passport or driving licence
- Proof of address (two proofs of address required)
- Proof that you have a valid visa to work in the UK – For further information on visas please visit ukvisas.gov.uk or www.workingintheuk.gov.uk
- Valid DBS certificate
- National Insurance (NI) number
- Last five years of employment history
- Professional references (two required)
- Proof of immunisation (Hep B, Varicella, Measles, Rubella and TB)
- Up-to-date training certificates – including valid practical Manual Handling and Basic Life Support training
- Professional qualifications
- Proof of professional registration (NMC, GMC, HCPC etc.)
- Passport picture
- Next to kin details
- GP details
- Literacy test
- Numeracy test
After completing the three steps above, the compliance process is complete and you will be able to call yourself a member of the Bradshaw Bretton team.
Documentation will be reviewed annually as part of our continuous commitment to compliance. If a document is due to expire, our maintenance team will contact you directly to inform you and the necessary training or steps will be arranged to bring it up-to-date.