We are looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN) with experience working on surgical wards. Joining our trusted and dynamic team couldn’t be easier, and successful applicants provide support to a vast range of clients within the NHS Trust Surgical Nursing Teams across hospitals throughout the North West of England.
Your work as a Bradshaw Bretton Ward Nurse
Whilst it’s certain that no two roles will be the same when working with us, as a Bradshaw Bretton Ward Nurse you will be required to fulfil a number of duties to the highest standard. Your duties will vary but will often include:
- Working across wards on a daily basis to assess and treat a multitude of patients with varying needs
- Providing full management of patient care programmes (from planning and assessment to implementation and evaluation) and supervising other staff with the same process
- Ensuring an environment that is welcoming, safe and caring for patients and their families
- Planning discharges from admission and working with other departments, i.e. the multidisciplinary teams and community services, to complete the task
- Dealing with the administration of medication, including medication administered under patient group directives, competently
- Maintaining full patient confidentiality throughout your role, including during admission and treatment
- Putting patient observations and treatment details in writing both accurately and within the agreed, Trust accredited guidelines
- Completing this documentation in line with the latest NMC, CQC and Trust standards
Finding roles that work for you
We provide an exceptional service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to connect clients with the healthcare professionals they need. In addition to ensuring a professional, fast, reliable and, most importantly, trusted experience for our clients, we also work in your best interests.
Working as a Bradshaw Bretton Ward Nurse unlocks a number of rewards including:
- High rates of pay
- Weekly payroll services
- Flexible working – choose from advanced, last minute, flexible and block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company contracting options
- FREE DBS checks
- Round the clock service and support
- Uniforms, ID and timesheets
- FREE training and support for revalidation purposes
- FREE training for career progression
- £250 referral scheme
- Pension scheme access
Work with us
Whether you want to enjoy the flexibility of ad-hoc day, night or weekend working or need stability with full or part time contracts, we can help. We welcome all NMC Registered Nurses with current valid pin, 6 months UK paid experience in the last 5 years and documentation evidencing immunisation.
You can apply online today to get started, whilst our ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan also makes compliance quicker than ever.
If you are looking for either full or part time work based around your availability and flexibility then you have come to the right place. Working ad-hoc shifts in line with business needs on a weekly basis, Bradshaw Bretton will be sure to provide you with a reliable service. Covering a variety of shifts 24/7 including days, nights and weekends.
The benefits of working with Bradshaw Bretton include:
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position Apply online. We would love to hear from you.