With years of experience working with a wide range of Children’s Services, we understand wholeheartedly just how important it is to find the right person for not just the job but the child. Our team uses proven methods to recruit permanent staff for Children’s Services of all sizes, giving you access to the professionals that will shape your specialist team. Our unique way of working means you can get to know our staff and the children in your care can get to know the people caring for them.
As well as providing permanent members of staff, our professionals can be booked to cover absences, holidays and shortages, even at short notice.
Our commitment to safer recruitment
We use safe recruiting procedures to ensure the Children’s Services workers we employ are fully vetted, experienced and qualified. Our compliance process includes:
- Full commitment to safeguarding
- Strategic advertisements and campaigns
- In-depth screening by telephone
- Full application form – any gaps in employment are investigated and verified
- Face-to-face interview at one of our branches
- All proofs of identification and address verified and copied
- Full enhanced DBS check in our name
- Most recent employment reference verified by telephone and in writing
- Up to three other references verified by telephone and in writing
- Literacy and maths tests undertaken
- Complete candidate short listing
- Updates on all recommended training subjects
- Individual staff profiles and ID badges created
Thanks to our safer way of recruiting, you can be confident that our team can source a staff member that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. We have extremely high standards at Bradshaw Bretton, meaning you can trust us to find a reliable and competent professional you can trust. Our team takes the time to check suitability and experience, whether you are looking for temporary or permanent support.
We are always on the lookout for Children’s Services professionals with the right knowledge, qualifications, experience and attitude.
Just some of the roles we are currently recruiting for include Special Needs Teaching Assistants, SEN Support Staff, Support Workers, Education Care Mentors and Children’s Care Home Managers. If you have paid work experience of 6 months or more as a Support Worker and are looking to secure work, we can help. We have roles that range from 6 hours per week to full time hours.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and have the relevant qualifications and experience, please get in touch. Apply online and start the compliance process today.