Bradshaw Bretton are looking to recruit passionate, flexible and motivated Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN or RNLD) to join our dynamic team to support a variety of our clients within EMI homes, Learning Disability/Mental Health services and some private Hospitals.
Your duties will often include:
Are you a Registered Nurse who is passionate, flexible and motivated? We are looking for qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN or RNLD) to join our network and provide the high quality service we have become renowned for. Our team enjoys lucrative contract work across our varied portfolio of clients, including within EMI homes, learning disability/mental health services and selected private hospitals.
What to expect from your role
Your responsibilities will vary from contract to contract but generally your duties will often include the following tasks:
- You will be accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care programmes for individual patients as per the framework of the in-house nursing team
- You will be responsible for delivering a variety of nursing services provided by the care or nursing home
- You will promote and work by a patient focused approach when delivering both acute and general care
- You will confidently collaborate with all other relevant health professionals such as GPs, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Community Nurses
- You will supply leadership and general supervision of all nursing staff activities, particularly those in relation to the care of service users
- You will actively assist with the reassessment of the residents’ needs to ensure care programmes are adapted and their planned points prioritised appropriately
- You will develop care plans in collaboration with the patient, their relatives and other staff members
- You will take charge of reviews and plan updates, and complete these on a regular basis to ensure service users receive the best and most appropriate care for their needs
- You will carry out nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs following NMC guidelines
- You will order, administer and safely dispose of drugs and medical supplies in accordance with accepted procedures
The benefits of joining Bradshaw Bretton
There are many plus points to becoming a Bradshaw Bretton Registered Mental Health Nurse, these include:
- Higher pay rates paid weekly
- Full flexibility – we provide the shifts that suit your availability
- PAYE or Limited Company contracts
- FREE DBS checks
- 24/7 support all year round
- Uniforms, IDs and timesheets
- FREE training and support for revalidation
- £250 lucrative referral scheme
- Pension scheme
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a current valid pin, 6 months UK paid work experience and the correct immunisation documentation, we want to hear from you.
Want to fast track your application?
Whether you are looking for full time, part time or ad-hoc work, every nurse joining us will undergo compliance checks. Our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan however makes joining our team even speedier. Start your Fastrack application process after you have successfully completed the interview phase.
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position Apply online. We would love to hear from you.