Here at Bradshaw Bretton, we have a large network of and actively recruit experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN). Working in partnership with a vast range of residential, nursing and care home settings throughout the UK, our Registered General Nurses supply the support you need on a temporary or permanent basis.
Are you a Registered General Nurse?
As one of our Registered General Nurses you will work closely with the elderly, delivering assessment, treatment and rehabilitation. As well as being able to manage a selection of complex conditions, our RGNs should be able to handle working in a fast paced environment with busy, multidisciplinary teams. Organisation and the ability to learn quickly are therefore mandatory. Our Registered General Nurses must also be reliable, well presented and able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
An excellent opportunity for qualified nursing professionals who want to top up their existing salary and enhance their skillset, our Registered General Nurse roles offer complete control over working hours.
Why work with us?
Becoming a Bradshaw Bretton Registered General Nurse comes with an array of advantages, as one of our team members you will:
- Enjoy high rates of pay with payroll completed on a weekly basis
- Discover shift types that work for you – advanced, last minute, flexible and block bookings are available
- Choose to complete work via a PAYE or Limited Company contract
- Access FREE DBS checks
- Find 24-hour support, 365 days a year
- Have all uniforms, IDs and timesheets provided
- Undertake revalidation training for FREE
- Take part in our lucrative £250 referral scheme
- Be automatically entered into our pension scheme
Joining the Bradshaw Bretton team
We take the compliance process extremely seriously, and as a Bradshaw Bretton RGN you will undertake a three step process before being able to work for us. In addition to undergoing full compliance checks and procedures, you must also:
- Be a NMC Registered Nurse (RN) with a current valid pin
- Have 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a RN
- Hold and provide documentation evidencing your immunisation records
Joining the Bradshaw Bretton team is made easier with our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. As part of the Fastrack procedure you will have access to your own dedicated recruitment team member who will be in charge of processing your compliance checks as quickly as possible. The Fastrack recruitment plan is only available to candidates who have had a successful interview.
Ready to get started? Apply online today.