Bradshaw Bretton are currently recruiting experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN) to join our dynamic team to support a variety of our clients within NHS Trusts throughout the North West of England.
Your duties will often include:
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for flexible work, extra shifts to supplement your existing income or full time contracts that provide the variety you’ve been searching for? Bradshaw Bretton would like to hear from you. Our dynamic, trusted and highly qualified network of nurses supports a long list of private and public sector clients, including NHS Trusts throughout the North West, and we’re currently recruiting Band 5 Registered General Nurses.
Your role as a Band 5 RGN at Bradshaw Bretton
We are always on the lookout for skilled nursing team members who have what it takes to deliver a high level of patient care and support to families. If you are successful in your application, you will undertake the following duties as part of your role as a Band 5 Registered General Nurse:
- You will provide assistance and person centred care to patients and families across a selection of different wards
- You will organise, analyse, manage and appraise care programmes for individual patients, as well as oversee staff members completing the same tasks
- You will help to create a welcoming, caring and safe environment for the people in your care, and the friends and family members supporting them
- You will plan your patient’s discharges from admission, liaising with other departments (including the multidisciplinary team and community services) to do so
- You will be competent in the administration of medication, including medication administered under patient group directives
- You will safeguard the confidentiality surrounding your patient’s admission and treatment
- You will ensure that all patient care documentation is accurately completed as per the agreed Trust approved timescales and in line with NMC, CQC and Trust standards
Looking for flexible working hours?
Just one of the many perks of becoming a Band 5 Registered General Nurse for Bradshaw Bretton include the flexible working hours. Our team works around your availability when matching you with jobs that suit your circumstances and experience. As a result, we have a variety of shift patterns to choose from, including days, nights and weekends. Work is available on a full time, part time or ad-hoc basis depending on the business needs of our clients.
Other advantages of becoming a Bradshaw Bretton Band 5 RGN include:
- High rates of pay with payroll completed on a weekly basis
- Shift types that work for you – advanced, last minute, flexible and block bookings are available
- Ad-hoc work is also accessible with day, night and weekend shifts provided
- PAYE or Limited Company contracts
- FREE DBS checks
- 24-hour support, 365 days a year
- Uniforms, IDs and timesheets provided
- FREE revalidation training
- £250 referral scheme
- Pension scheme
What we require from our Band 5 RGNs
All applicants must:
- Be NMC registered with current valid pin
- Have at least 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a RN
- Hold documentation evidencing their immunisation records
Our compliance process ensures we can provide the best quality nursing staff to the healthcare organisations who need them. Apply online today to get started. ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plans are also available post interview to ensure compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible.
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position Apply online. We would love to hear from you.