Bradshaw Bretton are currently recruiting for a Scrub Practitioner to join our agency to work within a multidisciplinary theatre team and support a variety of our clients within the NHS Trusts throughout the North West of England.
Your duties will often include:
Are you a scrub practitioner looking to join an agency and work within multidisciplinary theatre teams? Bradshaw Bretton is currently recruiting experienced, qualified and reliable Operating Department Practitioners to support a variety of contracts within NHS Trusts in the North West of England.
Your duties as a Bradshaw Bretton Practitioner
We pride ourselves on recruiting the very best professionals in the healthcare sector. As well as embracing our values and ethos for high quality care, our trusted team members must fulfil their role and responsibilities with the greatest commitment.
Your duties as a Bradshaw Bretton Operating Department Practitioner may include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the theatre and its equipment in between and after the daily theatre cases
- Providing “total patient” care throughout the perioperative phase
- Delivering care across wards to a wide range of patients with differing medical needs
- Maintaining the highest standards of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Using the most up-to-date procedures to prevent injuries and sepsis
- Planning and executing discharges from admissions whilst garnering additional information from the multidisciplinary team, other departments and community services
- Handling the administration of medication including under patient group directives
- Documenting all patient care in an accurate, timely and approved manner. All documentation must be completed in line with NMC, CQC and Trust standards
Why join our team?
There are numerous benefits that go hand-in-hand with becoming a Bradshaw Bretton Operating Department Practitioner, these include:
- High rates paid on a weekly basis
- Various shift types (including advanced, last minute, flexible and block bookings)
- Full or part time work based around your availability
- Flexible ad-hoc contracts for those looking to supplement income
- PAYE or Limited Company contracts
- FREE DBS checks
- Reliable 24-hour service and support all year round
- Uniforms, identification cards and timesheets
- FREE training and support for revalidation
- Referral scheme access with rewards of up to £250
- Pension provisions
Flexibility is the key to what we can offer experienced, qualified and knowledgeable Bradshaw Bretton Operating Department Practitioners. Our team work around you, whether you wish to pursue contracts on a full time, part time or ad-hoc basis.
Registering to become a part of our team is simple. If you are a NMC Registered Nurse with current valid pin, 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years and documentation evidencing your immunisation records, we’d love for you to get in touch.
Our ‘Fastrack’ option also makes joining our team even quicker. Ask your Bradshaw Bretton contact for further information about Fastrack compliance checks following your interview. Apply online to get started or contact us direct to request a hard copy registration pack.
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position Apply online. We would love to hear from you.