An exciting opportunity is available for a Support Worker in the Sheffield Area!
Bradshaw Bretton are currently recruiting for Mental Health Support Workers on a temporary basis in the Sheffield.
Bradshaw Bretton can provide hours to suit your needs with a variety of different shifts including days, nights, block bookings, we suit provide hours to suit around your availability.
The role of a Mental Health Support Worker is to ensure the physical, emotional and social needs of service users are met at all times. Care plans must be accurately followed, accurate observations made and noted to help contribute to care planning, providing person centred approaches, administering medication and encouraging independence as much as possible are all key requirements. You can be working within a variety of different settings including supported living accommodation, learning disability services, drugs and alcohol rehabilitation and many more.
Working with Bradshaw Bretton includes:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Block bookings, Flexible Working
- FREE Mandatory and Specialised Training courses
- 24 Hours Support Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID badge and Timesheets
- Lucrative referral scheme
- PAYE or Limited Company Registration
- 6 months experience in the role of support worker within the last 5 years in the UK
- Experience working within a challenging environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Autism, Learning disabilities and mental health
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please contact Orok on 0843 5049 247 or apply below! We would love to hear from you.
Bradshaw Bretton is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Bradshaw Bretton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff to share this commitment