Bradshaw Bretton are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in the Sheffield area.
This role is ideal for experienced care assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 or 2 shifts a week. You can choose when you are available to work every week in Nursing and Care Homes in the Sheffield area.
Working with Bradshaw Bretton includes:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free Training – In-line with Care Certificate
- On-going Staff Development – Qualification opportunities
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- 6 months experience in the role of care assistant within the last 5 years in the UK
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a healthcare environment, covering moving and handling with willingness to learn
The role will entail supporting registered nurses taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social care needs of the residents. You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people and generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
Bradshaw Bretton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff to share this commitment
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.